Welcome back to another episode of the Noisecast. We had another (surprisingly) lucid conversation with LulzSec being heavy on our minds, at least for a little while. We cover the launch of Spotify, Verizon’s tiered data plan, and criticism of Nokia (as well as hope). Florida returns to its position of prominence on our WTF! News. Never has one state proven itself so adept at winning by losing. We also have A new Chinese dog joke that doesn’t end with the dog being eaten. (Too soon?) Anyway, strap in, give us a listen, and have fun. As always the show notes are after the jump but you can listen to the episode right here.
Podcast: Play in new window
Episode 35 Topic List
Date: June 26, 2011. Time 8EST
Roster: Steven, Enosone, Kevlar, Ben
- Notorious Hacker Group LulzSec Just Announced That It’s Finished http://t.co/p5QNYWL
- Spotify Will Launch Mid-July, Cost $10/mo, Possibly Be Invite-Only To Start – http://bit.ly/kmHTKF
- HP TouchPads enables app discovery with Pivot – http://bit.ly/kQdqSN
- Nevada Is Legally Preparing For Self-Driving Cars – http://bit.ly/lRsYWU
- Leaked memos confirm Verizon’s tiered data ambitions http://t.co/zsubFAg
- Oblong Has Built The Future Of Computing. I’ve Seen It. Used It. It’s Beautiful. http://t.co/xtg3rI3
- Here Are The Secret Details About Google’s Groupon-Killer http://t.co/nRCK9pS
- MeeGo might come back to haunt Nokia – http://bit.ly/mOEZW2
- Nokia N9 first hands-on! (update: video) http://t.co/vOrZzH2
- Your social networking score could determine whether or not you land a job or get fancy upgrades http://nyti.ms/imICWR
- Women flock to take horse-semen shots http://bit.ly/k9kNnL
- Accuser claimed he ‘didn’t get his money’s worth’ from dress wearing man http://sunsent.nl/iIs2ie
- Elderly woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search http://bit.ly/l5U6Yi
- China’s latest craze: dyeing pets to look like other wild animals – http://t.co/1HJXUBp
- Greenwood man caught having sex with hogs, gave them vaginal infection – http://bit.ly/m1GJb5
3 thoughts on “Episode 35 Show Notes”
Andrew Lee Nash. Some are saying he took a hog up the Yazoo.
I have to say. Ben sounds sexier than usual on this episode.
Comments are closed.