You know the drill by now. We’re back with another episode. This time a little short staffed due to it being Mother’s day, but fun was still had. It’s finally happened. For the first time, our WTF news segment is longer by one story than our regular tech segment. Don’t worry, we’re still a tech podcast. You can peep the show notes and links after the jump, and listen here:
Episode 29 Topic List
Date: 5-8-2011, Time: 8EST
Roster: Steven, Vitto, Gonzo, Caroline,
- Bing is now the official search partner for all RIM devices: http://on.wsj.com/lHqshx
- Can an Amazon Tablet be the first true competitor to the iPad?
- Smithsonian chooses which games will represent in the Art of Video games. Agree, Disagree with any? http://bit.ly/ldyCJ3
- Is cloud computing technology’s bittersweet mistake?
- Apple Moving Macs to ARM? If History is Any Guide, That’s…Entirely Plausible http://t.co/RKvxJND
- Games Now Legally Considered an Art Form (in the USA) http://t.co/EhjXQLl
- Amazon Cloud Player Quietly Begins Working On iOS Devices! http://t.co/LHWY7Q2
- I’ve checked out http://www.findthebest.com. Has anyone else? Thoughts?
- RIP Net Neutrality – http://t.co/LCSt2Km
- Yvette Vickers, co-star of “Attack of the 50 Foot Woman,” found mummified in LA home. Had been dead for a year? http://bit.ly/k5mNnB
- Deaf man stabbed for throwing up gang sings. Oh wait, he was just using sign language. My bad. http://bit.ly/kxd4Go
- Man high on bath salts kills neighbor’s goat: http://bit.ly/lul4Np
- Remember the woman who hid drugs and loose change in her vagina? This other woman one-upped her by hiding a knife in there: http://nydn.us/mvWJDd LOL’d just reading this headline
- Bills banning bestiality, baggy pants pass in Fla. – http://t.co/9JG4Bgd
- Cops: Man said he had alligator because ‘chicks dig it’ – http://t.co/1T9yPYV
- Nacho cheese, threats lead to charges – http://t.co/a1JxRTU