I want to apologize for this set of show notes. Steven, the adult, is gone for a bit and all is chaos. We were light on news but heavy on conversation. Today also marked the first visit by Tawnie, one of our blog staffers, on the podcast. Ron hosted this one and did a good job. Anyway, the show notes and links are after the jump, but you can listen to the episode now (it should hit your feeds in the next half hour).
Episode 36 Topic List
Date: 07/10/2011, Time: 8EST
Roster: Ron, Gonzo, Vitto, Kevlar, Tawnie
- Google+ http://bit.ly/lEKOOj
- Let’s talk about the space shuttle!
- Is Microsoft “gaming the patent system?” http://zd.net/rpFWNx
- Facebook adds lame-ass video chat http://bit.ly/ne286W
- Google kicks entire co.cc secondary domain from search results http://bit.ly/nGAnPW
- Spotify: http://bit.ly/nygBT1 (Way to go, Eric!)
- Flying Cars http://bit.ly/qhomC5
- US claims control of all .net and .com domains, even if they’re hosted outside the US http://bit.ly/rrk0tj
- Do we call this a mini-iPad or a gimped iPhone http://cnet.co/pDvz5F
- Animated tattoo http://bit.ly/qdAjJH
- Gorilla on Banana Violence. http://on.msnbc.com/oaIQ1g
- North Dakota apparently isn’t a state. http://bit.ly/nMkUn3
- Arizona Man Sentenced for Shooting His Car http://bit.ly/eGBsUK
- WHERE THE F*CK IS STEVEN WE’RE ALL GONNA DIE
- HOW DO I BIT.LY
- http://bit.ly/qdAjJH some naked dude
- Naked dude in NYC: Thanks DJ underboob. http://bit.ly/o4fYAZ
- WHY IS THERE NO #8????