- Engadget is creepin in AOL’s windows, snatching their people up.
Engadget is losing people left and right, but also hiring like crazy. JT is poaching people for This Is My Next, and it’s glorious.
- Mobile games generate more revenue if given away for free.
I presume this is due to ads. i can buy that. More eyeballs. Next.
- Judge shoots down Apple’s ‘App Store’ suit against Amazon.
Pew pew pew, sniped from the judge’s bench.
- RIM accused of using ‘stall tactics’ to delay management changes.
Oh surprise surprise. Are we really surprised at this? This, right here, this nonsense that is so obvious before us. Oh RIM, you’re so full of fail.
- Major ISPs agree to “six strike” copyright enforcement plan.
This is bullshit. Clearly. No really, this is really bullshit. The ISPs should not be bowing to the f*cking RIAA and MPAA in this sort of bullshit. But, meh, what can you do?
Well, what’s done is done. There’s the roundup. I don’t give a damn. :)