The latest episode is up and at them here: listen.This one’s a doozie, a massive topic list for episode 18 of the podcast, but as usual, it doesn’t mean we covered all of it. These are topics that struck our fancy, whether or not they made an appearance on the website. This episode involved Steven Callas, Gonzorider, Vitto #9, Snoop, Caroline, Bazookafox, heavy breathing, and cock within a minute of the episode starting. If at this point we haven’t insulted, made fun of, disgusted you and your demographic yet, we sincerely apologize, we’ll step our game up and become even more insulting in the future.
In all honesty though, as usua the cast had fun with this episode and anything we say that might be controversial is said for humor and/or shock value, because we’re whores for your attention. Your dirty dirty podcast whores. Love us!
Podcast: Play in new window
Ep. 18 Topic List
Roster: Steven Callas, Gonzorider, Vitto, Bazooka, Snoop, Caroline
Date/Time: Sunday 13th, 8EST
- Anyone have plans for Valentines day?
- This may just be a concept, but compared to other pie in the sky ideas, this is doable and pretty brilliant. A way to repurpose bridges, or do more with them: http://engt.co/gmJMDu
- Old news at this point but still huge in terms of internet media: http://bit.ly/dTlSrX
- NASDAQ confirms it got hacked repeatedly. I swear, that’s why my portfolio tanked: http://on.wsj.com/fy51DU
- *yawn* Nokia E7 starts shipping: http://engt.co/hfCKWu
- Remember these? All-in-one PCs?: http://engt.co/gZWXcp Really really fat tablets. Yeah I went there.
- Holy bleeding shit, I was kidding about all-in-ones being fat iPads, but HP wasn’t. They are building them to discourage iPad/tablet adoption in businesses: http://bit.ly/eglOML
- There’s no punchline to this joke… Xoom selling for $800 and their tv spot isn’t that hot: http://bit.ly/hd3CcD
- http://bit.ly/gBxeG4 Chrysler commercial declared best. Agree/ Disagree? Agrippa agrees and now wants to move to Detroit. Callas disagrees, commercial is another sign if stupidity among American automakers (Ford excluded). Ron like the Audi commercial. Agrippa thought it was raining, but it’s actually piss. Crap, and he was having a parade. I wonder where the piss on his parade came from?
- Is the geek strong enough in anyone here to understand and be excited for this? No? Well I’ll leave this here just in case: http://engt.co/dHGgK2
- X-47B completes successful test flight. Skynet rejoices as do the insipid puny flesh-things, celebrating their own doom: http://engt.co/eEjGS4
- Sprint unveils the Kyocera Echo and begs the Oxford Dictionary to redefine the word fail: http://engt.co/fYyFvB
- Microsoft is reshuffling management to emphasize engineering background and not MBAs. It’s about time they took their considerable IQ seriously: http://bit.ly/eP8t6k
- Age of the geek, baby. Hulu is watched twice as much as the 5 major TV networks all combined: http://tcrn.ch/htYBsw Caveat: we’re referring to the network websites and not the channels themselves. That tower is yet to be stormed.
- According to Comscore, facebook is the reason for productivity drops (and not Gawker as some like to believe): http://tcrn.ch/i0tv0J
- iJesus: Catholic Church okays new confession app for iPhone… really? Really? Now they’re just phoning it in (*ba dum tish) http://nydn.us/fNz7b9
- I take it back, according to The Magisterium, it only counts if you confess your deepest darkest naughty secrets to a real person (who is incidentally/presumably sexually repressed) http://gizmo.do/gmfR0E
- In one fell swoop we get to talk about cocks and wtf news. A cockfighting rooster kills a California man: http://bit.ly/fbnvCI
- Sony lawyers now targeting anyone who posts PlayStation 3 hacks. Agrippa responds by going ethnic “I wish a n*gga would”, while he posts a PlayStation3 hack to the blog: http://bit.ly/i1eFik
- LG wants sony sales of PS3 to stop in the US over Bluray patent infringements: http://bit.ly/gcHE4g
- Airforce spent $450,000 on Superbowl flyover on a damn covered arena, so no one saw it. You have failed me again Arlington. And for crying out loud, it was in Arlington, not Dallas. Learn to read a fucking map. Dallas can claim all the credit it wants, but that damn stadium was in Arlington: http://wapo.st/eGlWOD Gonzo’s Factoid: The Dallas Cowboys haven’t actually had a stadium in Dallas since 1971. When the left the Cotton Bowl, and moved to Texas Stadium in Irving. This is true. Stupid Dallas, taking everyone’s credit. I was chastising Dallas for being asshats and calling everything theirs. Also, fuck the Mavericks
- New Nokia CEO, Elop lays the smackdown in a long memo and tells the staff to get buff. Apple says “LOL. Noobs.”: http://engt.co/hC47Lj
- Robot purchases a scone in a coffee shop. Presumably, it exterminated all humans in the shop after. Is this “robot overlord” meme dead yet? Because I can keep this going all day: http://engt.co/i4LjNQ
- Dell kills the Adamo. She was the most beautiful thing Dell offered but underpowered and too expensive. This isn’t news, but Agrippa mourns none-the-less: http://engt.co/icX58D
- In another thrilling episode of “OH MY GOD EVERYTHING IS BURNING” or Let’s kick it while it’s down, rumor from Engadget is that Nokia is killing the N9-00, its first MeeGo handset. Wow, talk about MeeGo being aborted at birth (inappropriate abortion joke?) This will have been confirmed or debunked by the time we record: http://engt.co/e2eZDs
- Ex-mayor’s name too funny for Indiana center – http://t.co/eFviZH4
- HP’s 9.7-inch TouchPad: webOS 3.0 tablet with 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon, Beats audio, Touchstone support http://t.co/B3Tk1NM
- Nokia and Microsoft partnership. Some people are already poo-pooing, but I think this was both brilliant and necessary for both companies. Nokia gains access to good software that is enough out of the mainstream that they can market in their own way to what is in essence the largest customer base in the mobile world, and Microsoft gets its hands on a measure of exclusivity with what is, despite what anyone says, still one of the best hardware manufacturers on the planet: http://bit.ly/f9574W
- Nokia hints we’ll see first Windows Phone 7 device this year http://t.co/Pn99FPQ
- Record for Longest Noisecast topic list? Didn’t want you feeling like you run it alone. You’re welcome. – Agrippa Gonzo is impressed.
- Playing violent video games turns us in to rapists, one scientist says. http://bit.ly/dRpPDA
- The Noisecast: MWC 2011: Sony Ericsson Roundup http://t.co/AZzqJnA – Noisecast is moving on up. Now we’re citing ourselves. Win.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1: First Look – PCWorld http://t.co/vkvNZPV
- Samsung Galaxy S II official: dual-core 1GHz CPU, 4.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus, coming this month (hands-on with video) http://t.co/bdgdP7E
- THERE’S TOO MUCH STUFF IN THIS LIST TO COVER IN ONE HOUR BUNCH OF SHIT HAPPENED! EXTENDED EPISODE?!? Or maybe, just maybe… We should have more episodes. Vitto approves this message.
- Attempt to Break Yo-Yo Record at Jacksonville Fails (Video in the sidebar) http://t.co/JjYKK4Z
- Lithuanian blonde island plan raises eyebrows: http://bbc.in/bjkHHO I’m taking bets as to how long before the whole thing explodes and falls into the ocean. -Vitto
- Gonorrhea acquires a piece of human DNA http://t.co/ialWTwp
You must be logged in to post a comment.